Transformative Health & Well-being Coaching with Marios
What is your goal? What's the big picture? What will the first step look like? What does it feel like to be on this journey?
If you're looking for support to meet a goal, especially in the areas of health and well-being, or LGBT issues - whether big or small, or not even sure where you're going, Transformative Life Coaching may be the way support for you.
I am offering Transformative Life Coaching as part and parcel of your Personal Training package. It is not necessarily a case of 'lets sit down and have a coaching session'. Simply I am equipped with the tools to support you to overcome barriers on a more emotional and mental level - not only taking into account the physical experience of health and well-being.
I'm also available to support you if you are looking to benefit from Transformational Life Coaching within its own right.
Through our coaching we'll work together to explore your challenges, taking a deeper look underneath the surface and look at the best ways for you to achieve your health and well-being goals and /or other goals with you bring to the sessions.
Any life change can be challenging and may require a change in thinking or behaviour. Ultimately the goal for us in our Life Coaching sessions is to look at changing the outcome. This could be simply looking at exploring your thoughts around a certain theme or looking at the more practical steps required.
As your Life Coach I am not there to be the wise one or to have the answers. I will take the position that you hold the answers. I'm not there to 'fix' you - because you are not broken. I will support you to do your best with the resources you have at hand and the solutions you already hold.
Our Transformation Life Coaching sessions are a client centred process. This means that you bring the agenda to the table and the realisations or answers come from you - not from the coach.
My role is to listen, to hold space for you to lead and reflect, to help you to feel supported, whilst exploring the areas of life that matter to you. I will work with you encouraging an open, honest and authentic conversation and experience.
What's My Coaching Background?
I have been coaching people in one way or another for over 10 years, mainly through Personal Training.
I am currently receiving formal certification with Animas - Diploma in Transformational Coaching. Transformational coaching is a powerful combination of the psychological, humanistic, integrative, and holistic.
I chose this course as it cuts no corners at all and is not only fully accredited but with the best accreditation bodies - ICF ACSTH
What Are my Focus Areas?
Some of the areas I'm particularly passionate about supporting clients to create profound transformational change in themselves, are:
- All things health and fitness. Of course, I'm a Personal Trainer after all and I will be happy to use my life coaching toolkit as part of our Personal Training sessions. If you would prefer specific coaching focus outside of our Personal Training sessions that can definitely be arranged too.
- Vegan Living. I'm a passionate Vegan and certified to guide you with nutrition. If you have any barriers towards Vegan living we can explore these, look at how you're getting on, look at your options and the best way forward for you.
- INFJ, are you an INFJ Personality Type? Me too, that's a pretty rare find! As an INFJ I can simply and more intuitively see 'where you're coming from'. This is more of a personal interest for me to work with other INFJs rather than something I'm particularly more able to do than another life coach.
- All things gay and LGBT. As a gay man and gay life coach and with my experience supporting gay people - such as having volunteered with Gay Switchboard, I may be more equipped to support other LGBT people.
- Themes around purpose and spirituality are another of my personal favourite areas.
Send me a message with a little about the goals that you'd like to explore and lets see how we can go forward together.
Tranformational Life Coaching sessions may be in person and also online. Whichever option is more convenient for you.